We’re Perth’s Irrigation Specialists
Irrigation Systems Installation in Perth
Canning Irrigation offers complete irrigation solution systems at our shop in Perth. We supply what you need to keep your garden green and lush year-round, without you needing to spend an arm and a leg.
Our team is educated in agriculture irrigation, so if you own a farm and are looking for a watering solution, look no further than Canning Irrigation.
An End-to-End Offering
We stock a host of automatic sprinkler systems as well as irrigation controllers to help you regulate how often your garden is watered.
Additionally, we also provide:
- Drip Irrigation Systems
- Automatic Irrigation Systems
- Manual Irrigation Systems
Services we offer in terms of irrigation systems include:
- Irrigation Design – Working with you, our team takes your garden space into account and design an irrigation system that’s specifically tailored to your needs and budget. We’ll look at the kind of plants you have, sun position, and more to provide you with a custom solution.
- Irrigation Installation – Once we’ve settled on a design, we’ll dispatch a team to assemble and install your new irrigation system on site. Alternatively, we also offer DIY packages that are incredibly easy to install.
- Irrigation Maintenance – The key to a long-lasting irrigation system is routine maintenance. Our team are equipped with the tools and knowledge to keep the systems we install in peak condition for many years.
Some of the advantages of our irrigation systems are:
- Set it and Forget it – Because you only have to set it up once, an irrigation system that’s set up on timers will water your garden periodically, meaning you won’t have to worry about it or spend valuable time doing it yourself.
- Cost Efficiency – Because the systems we provide ensure even water coverage every time, you won’t be wasting water unnecessarily, cutting down on your bill at the end of the month.
- Preservation of Nutrients – Allowing too much water into the soil of your garden or farm can end up leaching the nutrients from the ground along with water runoff. Additionally, you can cause damage to the soil itself. Using a drip irrigation system avoids this.
Get the Best Irrigation Systems in Perth
Contact Canning Irrigation today for all your irrigation system needs. Our team of handpicked specialists will happily assist you with quotes or answers to your questions.